Thank you so much for nominating me, Colleen. I was really surprised and honoured. When I started the blog I just wanted to write something fun to keep a balance of my life.
I nominate the following blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Markovich Arts
- The War in my Brain
- The World Through Moi Eyes
- Is the Coffee Ready Yet?
- My Life Through Glass
- Raising 5 Kids with Disabilities and Staying Sane
- Notes from Dawn
- le zoe musings
- Parenting and Stuff
- Globe Trotter Kiu
And here are seven things about me.
- I am a freelance writer – I make a living by writing about drugs and medical research.
- Coffee has no effect on me – No matter how many cups I drink I can go to sleep. But I start my day with a cup anyway.
- I am not a night owl – If there is a tight deadline to meet I’d rather get up early (can be as early as 4am) than to stay up late.
- Cooking helps me relax – Lately I have been enjoying the 15-minute meals from Jaime Oliver.
- Watching TV makes me sleepy – After dinner, I almost always fall asleep on my sofa with the TV on.
- I enjoy being alone – I don’t mind spending a few days on my own just reading and writing.
- From time to time I wish that mobile phone has never been invented – I really hate those sales calls and people calling at weird hours.